UPDATE: In response to Governor Wolf’s announcement, the CVSM offices and music store are closed indefinitely. Staff members are working from home and can be reached by email.
- Heather McEndree, Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Kline, Program Manager – email@example.com
- Valerie Merriman, Registrar – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Eshleman, Bookkeeper – email@example.com
- Steph Allee, Marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheryl Gudgeon, Store Manager – email@example.com
CVSM is teaching virtual lessons indefinitely. Your instructor will be in touch regarding plans for virtual lessons, make-ups, or credits. We will update information here as well as on our Facebook page as we monitor this evolving situation.
Thank you for your patience in this time of uncertainty in our community. The staff at CVSM and the administration of Wilson College met last week to clarify and set operations and procedures for the coming weeks to ensure the health and safety of all community members who come on campus.
THERE ARE TO BE NO STUDENTS ON CAMPUS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please ask your instructor about virtual lessons, make-ups or credits. These missed lessons will not be counted as unexcused lessons.
OPTIONS & IDEAS FOR VIRTUAL LESSONS:
You may continue with your normal lesson schedule on a virtual platform. You can use the following platforms at no cost (other than use of your personal data plan or home internet access):
- Linkello (uses an internet connection & browser, completely free and does not require an account)
- Skype (available on your phone, tablet, or laptop, as long as there is a camera)
- FaceTime (if both you and the instructor have an Apple device)
- FB Messenger video (if both you and the instructor have a Facebook account and devices with cameras)
- Zoom (if your instructor sets up a free account)