CVSM is currently seeking:
Program Manager (application deadline 10/18)
Why teach with CVSM?
Cumberland Valley School of Music is committed to providing quality instruction for students of all ages and abilities. When you choose to teach with CVSM, you become part of a community of teachers. There are advantages and opportunities included with employment, such as:
- The opportunity to interact and perform with other teachers
- Our dedicated and experienced staff members available to assist you
- Studio space equipped with pianos, music stands, and other teaching necessities
- The thoughtful placement process for students in your studio
- Flexibility in scheduling of lessons and classes based on your schedule
- Recitals and performances in a beautiful chapel or professional theater
- Availability of accompanists for recitals and performances
- Scholarship opportunities for students, including the annual Merit Award scholarship program to recognize excellence
- Discounted pricing for classes and lessons for teacher and family, as well as discounted pricing in the Music Store
- An extensive marketing and outreach process
Using the form below, please submit your resume and three references. You may also email inquiries and documents directly to the Program Manager: email@example.com.