- Tuition Payments: CVSM accepts payment by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). No spots are held until payment is received, and no lessons will be taught without prior payment.
- Payment Plans: Available upon request. A 3% charge will be charged to implement a payment plan.
- Registration Fee: A registration fee is charged once per student during the academic year. Individual lesson fees are $30 for a single student and $45 for families (includes parents and all dependent children living in their household). Class fees are $10 for classes priced $51-$100, $20 for classes priced $101-150, and $30 for classes priced $150 and above. There is no fee for classes costing less than $50. This fee is not refundable.
- Scholarships: CVSM awards financial aid to qualifying to students. We are committed to making music a part of everyone’s life who desires it. Please do not hesitate to ask for financial assistance if needed. We also sponsor an annual Merit Award Competition. Contact the CVSM office at 261-1220 for more information.
Ways to register:
- Use our online registration process for classes, camps, ensembles and workshops.
- Call (717) 261-1220 ext.1 for all types of instruction.