How can Cumberland Valley School of Music students participate in the Virtual Performathon?
- Create a video of yourself performing (or use a previously recorded video) any length using any device.
- Be creative with your performance! Recruit other family musicians to play with you, turn the pages, or be your audience.
- Post the video on our CVSM Performathon YouTube channel by August 15th (Please email email@example.com for instructions on how to upload your video if you did not receive them already.)
- In the description of the video use the #CVSMPthon and encourage your friends and family to donate either on your personal donation webpage or direct them to our webpage to donate. (*See instructions below for how to set up your personal donation page.)
Example using your own webpage*: Check out this video I created for Cumberland Valley School of Music #CVSMPthon. Please consider a gift to help us raise funds to support CVSM programs here: (insert your webpage address)
Example directing them to our webpage: Check out this video I created for Cumberland Valley School of Music #CVSMPthon. Please consider a gift to help us raise funds to support CVSM programs here: Donate here.
- Follow the CVSM Pthon YouTube channel to see performances shared by our Cumberland Valley School of Music community and share it on your own social media.
*You have the option to create your own fundraising webpage. Follow these instructions here.
Questions? Email Kevin Gorman, CVSM Programming Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We really look forward to seeing your music videos, keeping us all connected and ensuring that music-making will always be available to everyone who seeks it!